- 5MP primary camera with auto focus, HDR, face detection and 1.2MP front facing camera
- 7.9-inch (20 centimeters) IPS LED backlight multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution and 326 ppi pixel density
- iOS v8 operating system with A7 chip 64-bit architecture processor, M7 motion coprocessor, 1GB RAM and 16GB, 64GB or 128GB internal memory
- Lithium-polymer battery providing up to 10 hours of internet usage time on WiFi and 9 hours of usage on mobile data network
- 6 month manufacturer warranty for device (upgradeable up to 2 years) for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Any way you look at it, iPad mini 3 is pretty amazing. It has a stunning 7.9‑inch Retina display, an incredibly powerful A7 chip, advanced wireless technologies, and Touch ID. Yet it’s still thin and light. So while you can do even more, you won’t feel like you’re holding any more. iPad mini was designed to be a concentration, rather than a reduction, of iPad. It’s small. But when you use it, it doesn’t feel small. In addition to the Retina display, we packed in a tremendous amount of power and capability. And yet iPad mini remains the perfect mini size. That’s because we engineered its components to be as thin and light as possible. It feels like an iPad in every way — only it’s mini. iPad mini is amazing to hold. And behold. Every photo is incredibly detailed and vibrant, and every line of text is remarkably crisp and clear. With higher resolution than an HDTV, the gorgeous Retina display is a feast for the eyes. To make the Retina display in iPad mini incredibly sharp and vivid, Apple had to ﬁnd a way to pack every one of the 3.1 million pixels from the 9.7-inch iPad into a 7.9-inch display. Every pixel in a display has multiple signals telling it when to light up. And with a 2048-by-1536-resolution display, more pixels and more signals are placed closer together on the same plane, so signals can get crossed and image quality can suﬀer. To make sure everything on iPad mini looks crystal clear, Apple engineers elevated the pixels onto a diﬀerent plane — separating them from the signals. In the end, the pixel density jumped to 326 pixels per inch — so dense the human eye can’t distinguish individual pixels — making everything look incredibly detailed, vibrant, and razor sharp. Your fingerprint is the perfect password. You always have it with you. And no one can ever guess what it is. Our breakthrough Touch ID technology uses a unique fingerprint identity sensor to make unlocking your iPad mini easy and secure.
Grade A – Excellent condition used product, with little or no scratches at all, top quality example. Overall an excellent condition used product.
Grade B – Very good condition used product, with some minor scratches or blemishes, good quality example. Overall a very good condition used product.